Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Deeply rooted...


My prayer:

Today was a really great day God. Thank you. It had potential to be pretty dreadful but it was wonderful. Thank you for hearing our prayers and making something wonderful out of it all. 

Everything you touch turns into something wonderful. Keep touching my life, constantly.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You are wrapped in my grace and beauty. You are comforted in my embrace. You are safe within my arms. You are where you are meant to be. You are with me. 

We have a great and exciting future together but the best part of it is that we will be together. I will show you amazing miracles. I will bless you in ways that might be distracting. 

I needed this time with you, these years of not 'doing' a lot, to get you in a place where you are 100% confident that your relationship with me is your priority. Not because you were taught that and not because you feared a life without me. But because you choose me, each day, regardless of what the day holds. 

Now, as we move into this future, the miracles, the blessings will not distract you from your relationship with me. You have learned to be reliant on me and to choose me in all situations. You are deeply rooted in the Kingdom of God, right where you should be. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment