Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Divide and conquer...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I have been hearing conversations lately that convince me more than ever that I do not fit in this world. I know you have told me that I am not meant to fit in here, but, sometimes it is harder than other times. 

I definitely do not want to be somewhere everyone is the same or everyone agrees with me. I like diversity. I like challenging each others opinions. But, when the basic foundation of who someone is and what they care about is in direct conflict with my foundation and what I care about, it is hard to find any common ground.

Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed...I got that one down! Now, how do I live it out without getting so frustrated?

I love you. Thank you for listening to my whine.

What God Said Tonight:

Be aware and remember that one of satan's primary tactics is to divide, separate, and isolate people. If he can get you isolated, he has an easier access to mess with you. 

Don't let him do it. Reach out to those around you and find a commonality. Or, if you can't, find a way to love them anyhow. 

Love is more important right now than it ever was before. Learn to love everyone, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment