Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Property...

My prayer:

It's almost CHRISTMAS!!!! Two more days and we get to celebrate your birthday!!!

It is pretty amazing to think that the God of the universe, creator of everything, came here to earth to be born, just like us, live just like us and then die so that we can know you and have eternity with you. Not even Hollywood could make up that story. Sometimes, because I have known you and the story of your birth for my entire life, I forget how amazing it all really is.

Thank you for everything God. Can't wait to celebrate with you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have seen you child and you are a property owner. Not property in this  world but property in my Kingdom.

It is harder to see but it is permanent. Once you gain property, once you gain ground in my Kingdom, you can never lose it and no one can ever take it away from you.

You have earned your plot of land, not through your good works but through your relationship with me. Ground, land in my Kingdom can not be won through acts, it can only be given. I have given you much and there is more to come.

You are rich in heaven my child. You are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment