Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Foundation in God...

My prayer:

I am having a hard time turning off my thoughts tonight God. All I seem to be able to think about is work, running things over and over in my head.

Not that it is helping. It is not. It is frustrating.

Maybe if I focus on your voice, it will drown out the repetitive thoughts? I love you God.

What God Said Tonight:

Remember, I am the cornerstone of your life. I am the foundation of all that you are.

NO trial, struggle, challenge can change that. No storm is big enough to break up your foundation in me.

I am your high tower. I am your strength. Trust in my ability to hold you up in the middle of the raging winds. I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment