Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 21, 2015

Keep moving...

My prayer:

A day full of unresolved tension has left me feeling on edge and off balance tonight God.

I pray and ask for your peace, wisdom, and guidance to lead me through this season (which is hopefully a short one). Help me to learn all that I need to learn. Help me to see every opportunity.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Hang on to me. Hang on to the cross. Walk with the simple act of putting one foot in front of the other. Don't stop. Don't stay and live in this place but keep walking and I will guide you out.

I have not designed you to live in this season but I have designed you to walk through it. I have things to teach you in this. I have purpose in this.

Put one foot in front of the other. Don't stop moving. Keep your eyes open and see what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment