Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Within you...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a lazy and relaxing day. I do not get too many of those and I really needed one.

Father, I ask for your help in releasing the fruits of your Holy Spirit from within me. Help me to be the blessing you want me to be. Help me to be more giving and less selfish. Help me to be more forgiving and less judgmental. Help me to be content and not covet.

Thanks you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

This life you are living is like dust or ash in the wind. One moment it is here and the next it is gone. Your life here on earth is one moment in time, within eternity.

I have such great plans for you that extend beyond this life. I have waited for this perfect time to begin the new season.

I ask that you don't get frustrated or impatient when your life does not change, right now in the way you want it. It can seem like things are taking a long time but in the fullness of the reality of eternity, it is only a breath. Your waiting is barely the blink of an eye. I can promise you it is worth the wait.

I have put in you everything you need for this season and this time. Find my strength within you. Find my joy within you. Find me within you and you will have all that you need.

I am yours and you are mine, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment