Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Uncontrolled rage...

My prayer:

Awesome God, the level of "crazy" in the world today was off the charts. It seems like uncontrolled rage is overtaking so many people right now. What is the core of that God?

I ask for your help and healing of the core of the rage. We need to be treating each other with kindness, mercy, grace and love. Not assault rifles, running over each other with cars, and baseball bats. God, please fill us with your grace, mercy, peace and love and help us to treat each other in the same way.

What God Said Tonight:

Healing core wounds, as you know, is a process. It is a process that requires participation. You have to be willing to be open to me, to open up to me, so I can see the hurting place. Then you can pray and watch me change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment