Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 19, 2015

Opportunity and God's will...

 

My prayer:

Awesome Father. As you know, I was presented with a pretty amazing and frightening opportunity today.

If it is your will, if it is what you want me to do, I am happy to do it. If it is not, please let me know so I can avoid it. If there is a third, or fourth or...option, that you want me to take, that is ok too. God, I pray your will be done in my life.

It is easy to pray for your will in my life because experience has shown me that your will is awesome and amazing and always turns out to be better than I could hope for, at least in the end.

Thank you Father, Holy Spirit and Savior Jesus for your guidance and wisdom.

What God Said Tonight:

I am not a fortune teller but I do know the end from the beginning. I am you guide and your teacher. I am your Father who cares for you and takes care of you. I am your safety net in a world of danger.

This opportunity, like most opportunities can absolutely serve the will of my Kingdom. Whatever yo do, do it as you are doing it for me and that thing you do, becomes worship. That thing you do becomes blessed and a blessing.

I have challenges yet for you. This can be one if you want it.

I am here, my hand is on your elbow and I will guide you forward through the things that you cannot see. I will always be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment