Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

God's on my side...

My prayer:

Thank you for all of your help today God. I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

You give me hope when there is no logical reason to hope. You give me answers when all anybody else has is questions.

I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU IN MY LIFE!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am yours and you are mine. That means that I am always on your side. That I will make you succeed. That I will bless you abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment