Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Joy in every season...

My prayer:

I am not much interested in what I have to say tonight but I am VERY interested in what you have to say. Let me hear your clear and sure voice with whatever you want to say tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

Some things must be endured. Somethings are enjoyed. What you need to do is look for the things to enjoy while you are enduring. 

I know this is a season that you are not comfortable with. I know that you are just trying to get through it. But, even in this season, I have joy for you. I have fun for you. I have things for you to enjoy. 

Remember to look for them and to be open to them. It makes the enduring much easier. 

I am your joy in every season. Keep hold of me. Keep your eyes and your ears and your heart open to me. I will show great and beautiful things even while you wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment