Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Peace...

My prayer:

Awesome Lord. I pray and ask for peace tonight. I feel like I have been in a fight that has been going on non-stop for a few weeks and I am tired and ready for peace. I call a cease fire in my life in your name. Blanket me in your peace. Fill me with your peace. Overflow me with peace so that I exude your peace to everyone around me and in every situation I walk in to. Thank you Jesus, Prince of Peace!

What God Said Tonight:

Peace I bring to you. Peace I give to you. 

You can have peace when you remember that I am in charge and that I will work out everything for your good. I don't need everyone around you to be in agreement for me to get things done. All I need is one person with faith. 

Trust me to be more powerful that the spirit of division that is working in our life. See it for what it is. It is an old and predictable weapon used by your enemy. Trust me to keep you connected. Do not give in to the voices that would separate you from your friends your family, all of those who love you. 

Do not let him get you off by yourself. Three is true power in numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment