Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 1, 2014

Healing...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Thank you for renewed energy today! It is pretty wonderful to get to the end of the day and NOT feel like I have been drug behind a truck for 18 hours. 

Praying tonight for your healing power to run through this world. So many folks are sick right now, everything from Ebola to nasty flu viruses. I am truly tired of satan trying to kill, steal and destroy us through sickness! 

Jesus, I claim your healing power for your children tonight. I pray that your healing power run through each of us, making everything that is not right, right. I claim the right of healing through your sacrifice and by the same method in which you saved us. Through you, we are made whole. 

I bind satan and his tricks of illness, by your name, Jesus Christ. I loose your healing power. 

Thank you Jesus, OUR HEALER!

What God Said Tonight:

I have come to heal and make you whole. Sometimes, to make you whole, I have to create in you new things. I have to build up areas that have been hollowed out through the pain of life. Sometimes, I have to fill those holes. 

Other times, I have to remove things that should not be there. I have to remove the tumors and the growths that do not belong. 

Other times it is a matter of balancing. You are complexly made of many chemicals and hormones, all of which have to be balanced for you to be at your best. 

I have come to do all of these things and more. While you and your healing is complex, I wrote the owner's manual so it is pretty easy for me. I will heal you.

No comments:

Post a Comment