Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Desires of your heart...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. You have heard me all day praying and agreeing with friends over their situations. In each one, it seems like we know the outcome that we are hoping and praying for. However, something in me knows that you might have a different and better plan. 

So, I know it has been said so often that it has almost lost its meaning, but God, I pray your will be done, in all things, trusting that your will is always be the best option in any situation.

What God Said Tonight:

No one is all good or all bad, no one makes all the right decisions. There has only ever been one perfect person on earth. There is only ever been one who did not make any mistakes. My son Jesus. 

For everyone else, your life is a mixture of good and bad. Smart decisions and not so smart decisions. Successes and failures. And, that is ok. 

Your prayer, for my will to be done is a good one for sure. I will always make sure that my will for your life is to prosper you and keep you in health. But, feel free to ask me for the things you want. That is part of this relationship too. Describe to me the desires of your heart. See if I won't bring them to you. I will bless you, time and time again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment