Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 23, 2014

Success...

My prayer:

Success can be defined by so many different things. The money we make, awards we win, promotions we receive or the love of someone we respect. Sometimes success is just making it through the day. 

God, how do you view success? I know that you still love us when we fail but how do you define success? When can we know that we have made you proud?

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I don't think much about success. Knowing that I will win it all in the right timing, I don't worry too much about the day to day success or failure. 

You are my success. You are my princess and priest. You (my kids) and your success keep me busy enough. 

Success itself is not a bad thing. But so often, success breeds the desire for more success until the point comes that you are chasing after success so much, you lose sight of me. 

Keep your focus on me and I will destine you to succeed. Keep your eyes on the success, you will probably see some good results for a period of time. However, there will come a day when strength fails you. Instead, keep focused on me and what I  am telling you to do and you will see great and sweeping miracles. 

Your success is my success and my success is yours.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment