Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Roots...

My prayer:

It was another wonderful day God! THANK YOU!!! Thank you for a wonderful day in the mountains, thank you for revelation, than you for good friends and big dreams! I can't wait to see what you are going to do next!

What God Said Tonight:

Roots. Your roots go deep and that is what will keep you centered. Your roots go deep and they are intertwined with the roots of others. 

I put things in to place and in motion many years ago with today's outcome in mind. Your decisions, have led you to today. Your experiences have led you to today. You are here for the very precise reason that I have planned for you to be here. 

Your roots will keep you in place and with the people you are meant to be connected with. I love you and I am in and with you in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment