Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Belonging to God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I desperately want to stay focused on you. I don't want to get distracted. I don't want to get deceived. I want you and your truth in my life, period, end of story, nothing else to see here! 

God I pray that if there is anything in my life that is deceiving me, taking me away from you, leading me down a path that is not your plan for me, remove it in Jesus name! I pray and ask God for discernment and wisdom. Help me to see and know the truth. Help me to see and know what to do.

I am all yours God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have not seen you under deception but I will reveal it when it is there. I have not seen you walking down paths away from my purpose but I will make a way back for you if I do. 

I am your blessing, and your covering. I am your protector and your guide. 

I see many enemies around you forming weapons and making plans but I will not let them near you. You are mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment