Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 16, 2014

Love bubbles...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am thinking about how we hurt each other. The thing is, most of the time when I have gotten hurt, I have given the power to that person to hurt me. Not always. Especially as a child when I did not have the power to give. But as an adult, when I have been hurt, it has been because I have allowed that person to hurt me. I gave them the power. 

When I have found a way to forgive and love that person who hurt me (which I can only do through your grace and mercy working through me), they lose the power to hurt me. They may still try but there is something in that forgiveness and truly letting go that puts me out of their range. They can't reach me with their violence. I have seen it time and time again. 

Now I am watching it in the lives of people around me that I truly love. Right now, they are all still tearing each other up. So God, I pray your grace, forgiveness and love into their lives. Over power their ability to hurt each other. Put a love buffer around them to keep them safe. I believe you are working in their lives and have a plan. In the meantime, keep them safe with your love. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You are looking above, behind, and to the sides. Look forward. The future is ahead of you, no where else. 

I have so many things to show you. You will see great things and great change in you and in the people around you. 

I do have a plan and it is working out even better than what I initially thought. There have been a few interesting turns that were not really a part of the original plan but which will work out perfectly. You are going to be happier, more at peace and more in your mission than you could ever imagine possible. Get ready for the day that you look in awe around you and think, "how did I get here? This is awesome!"

The hurt, the struggle, the repositioning is all a part of the new plan. It is all working for your good. For the good of my children. I have a solitary goal, to be with my kids forever. I love you and your love bubbles are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment