Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 26, 2013

Satisfied...

My prayer:

Hi God! I am satisfied tonight God. I am tired but not worn out. I am full but not too full. I am at peace. Thank you for this week and for today. Thank you that I get to rest tomorrow. Thank you for reminding me every day that I am not in this fight alone. You are always with me and on my side. What more could I possibly need?

What God Said Tonight:

We are on the road to victory and that road is tiring but good. I am taking you places you cannot imagine, but we will go there tomorrow. 

Tonight is a good time to rest in my presence and refill. I will wrap my arms around you and lay your head against my chest. I will feed you from my word and I will give you living water for your thirst. I will give you peace for the struggle you have been in and rest for your weariness. 

I will love you above all things because you are mine and I am yours. You are my princess and I put you on a pedestal. I will not let anyone take you down. You are made in my image and covered in my blood and there has never been a more beautiful site than you my child. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment