Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Big but...

My prayer:

I made a decision tonight God. I am going to believe you for everything, even the things where I don't even understand what the problem is, let alone the solution. I am going to believe that you know the answer and that means I don't have to. I am going to believe that you have a plan, or many plans and that those plans are good. 

I will do whatever you tell me to do, no matter how crazy. I will seek you in everything. I will remember to thank you every day. I commit to you these things.

Trusting in your love for me. 

What God Said Tonight:

I love that you trust me and want to follow my will. And, as you know, I will from time to time ask you to do some things, some of which will seem crazy at the time. But, and this is a big but, I don't need robots. I don't need slaves.

I don't need you to only do what I tell you.

I want you to develop your passions. I want you to follow your interests. I want you to build relationships and create things that make you happy. I will bless those things too.

I will bless them because I love you and you have my heart. You don't always have to wait for me to say "go." If you want to "go", go and I will come with you.

I love you now and forever my sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment