Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 14, 2013

God's warehouse of blessings...

My prayer:

What a wonderful day God. Thank you for every minute of it. I love you and I love this world that you made for us. It is so beautiful. 

I am grateful for days like today when I get to really get out and enjoy what you have made. The trail was beautiful, the waterfalls, the lush green plants, the beautiful wild flowers. Even the rain was beautiful! And I got to share it with someone I love more than life. It doesn't get much better than that. 

Thank you God for simple pleasure like today and the time and freedom to enjoy them.

What God Said Tonight:

I have many gifts for you that I have stored away. I have little jewels like today that I bring out for you whenever you have the time to enjoy them. I love to bless you. I love to give you joy and happiness. I love to make you happy. You are my child and your happiness, success, and health (physical, emotional, and spiritual) are my top priorities. 

I will never run out of blessings for you. I will always have more. 

This life, while it can be hard at times, Will also be a tremendous joy for you as my child. I have such great things in store. Yes, things for you to do and experiencc but also great blessings to make the journey worth the fight. 

I love you now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment