Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Restoration...

My prayer:

I am unspeakably grateful for what you are doing in my life right now God. You are restoring things that I lost of hope of ever seeing restored. It makes me realize, at an entirely new level, that ALL things are possible with you. 

I love you like crazy God. THANK YOU

What God Said Tonight:

I am a God of restoration. The things that were taken from you were never meant to be taken from you. That was the agenda of your enemy.It was not my agenda. 

And now, in this season, I will bring it all back to you and more because now, you need it. You need to have all of your strength, all of your health, and all of your faith for this next season. For what we are going to do next, you will need all of it and you will still need to lean on me for everything. 

But, don't worry, it will be wonderful and worth every bit of effort. 

I will always provide you with everything you need. I am your provider. I am your restoration, I am your redeemer and I love you more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment