Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy love...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. It was so good to just be back in your presence today. Not doing anything special, just hanging out together. Going for a run together. Listening and singing worship together. 

I hope it was a good Father's Day for you God. I hope you know that when I mess up, when I get off track, it is not because I don't love you. It is only my lack. My love for you will never end. forgive me for any moment when I forget to show you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I know your heart my sweet daughter. I know your love. I know your struggles and I know your pain. I knew you before you were born. I know every cell of your body and have counted the hairs on your head. 

I know your love and I cherish it. Your love is so beautiful and is coveted by many, including me. Your love is a reflection of me in you. That is why people are so drawn to you. They are drawn to the reflection of me in you, the love in you. 

Don't ever hide the love. Don 't ever let circumstances and struggles mask the love. If you do nothing else for the rest of your life, love. Let your love show, it is the most beautiful part of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment