Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

God is waiting...

My prayer:

I am not sure what to talk about tonight God. There have been so many really wonderful things and so many horrible things all happening at the same time over the last week. I am left feeling kind of ambivalent tonight. 

Funny, I just heard my old Pastor's voice in my head saying "You can't live by our feelings!" And, as usual, he is right. 

Thank you God for being my rock, the solid place I can turn to when the world and my emotions are all over the place. You are amazing and I am crazy about you. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

I am at the door waiting for you. I am waiting for you to be ready to come out and follow me. We have places to go and things to do but not until you are ready to come  out. 

I understand why you have been hiding. This next phase is no joke. You should not come out before you are ready but when you are, when you are truly ready, come on out and I will be here to take you to the next phase. 

I am waiting but you know that I am patient. I would rather wait longer and know you are ready than for you to rush this thing. 

My sweet child. I look at your face and I see an innocence that does not reflect all that you have seen. I see an innocence that can only be gained through my blood. You are so beautiful and precious to me. I will wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment