Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 16, 2016

Miraculous life...


My prayer:

I gained a little perspective today God. Thank you. You showed me I was out of balance. You reminded me how much better life is when I look for opportunities to bless other people instead of getting so tied up in my own troubles. 

Maybe that is my new thing. Making sure that everyday I go out of my way to bless at least one person. That sounds like a really good idea. Thank you! I will do it!

What God Said Tonight:

The miracle of life is that the more you give, the more you receive. The miracle of love is that the more you love others, the more you are loved. 

The miracle you need lies not in prayer but in your own power to give, to bless, to love. I have put in you all that you need to live the most miraculous life. 

It is not magic. It is miraculous. It is not logical. It is my gift to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment