Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Perspective...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I feel as though I am rushing to get through things, like there is something I need to get to, but I don't know what it is. Maybe I just need a break from the rat race? Or, maybe there really is something big and wonderful on the way?

I don't know. All I know is you will take care of it, no matter what "it" is. 

Trusting you even when I don't know what I am trusting you for. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have had you on trails this weekend to gain new perspective. I want to remind you that things look very different depending on where you are looking at them from. Your perspective, your view, matters very much to your experience. Perspective doesn't change truth but it does show you different aspects of truth. 

I remind you of this now because, if you are going to truly forgive and be free of all bitterness, you will have to remember that every act, every circumstance can be seen quite differently from different perspectives. Do not ever assume that your view of a thing is the only view. 

Release those around you from conforming to your perspective and learn to see from theirs. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment