Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Helping...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am in kind of a weird mood tonight. Today was great. Tonight was odd. Feeling distrustful, out of sorts, just off. I think I need to stop focusing on how I feel, shut up and listen to you. God, let me hear your voice and clear up this funk.

What God Said Tonight:

You are my daughter and I keep you from harm. Sometimes that means keeping you from things you think you want to do. Not everything you want to do, even those things for which you have the best intentions, are necessary good and right for you to do. 

I need you to follow me. Sometimes when you are following me I am going to ask you to sit back and let me do my thing. That does not mean that I don't value you. That does not mean I don't love you. That only means that for that moment, what I need is for you to sit back and let me shine. 

It is true of others in your life. You feel like if you are not helping, then you are letting them down or that you are worth less. That is not true either. Sometimes the best way you can help someone is by stepping back and letting them figure it out. 

I love you. I love that you want to help. Helping sometimes does not look like what you think it does. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment