Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 16, 2016

Battle field with God...

My prayer:

We made it God! A few bumps and bruises but we made it through this week. Thank you for all of your help. Thank you for putting me in the right place at the right time. 

My only request tonight is help with shutting my brain off a bit. I really want to relax and rest so I am ready for next week, but so far, my mind just keeps circling around and around and won't seem to stop. I pray for peace of mind tonight God.

Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have made a space for you. Here in my place, with me. While you are here with me, no thing, no thought no enemy can get at you. You are safe, you are protected and you are mine. 

I have this space for you whenever you need it. I can throw the walls of protection around you and your mind with a single thought of a prayer. I know the world you are living in right now and I know the need for your protection. 

You are on a battle field and I am your ground cover and your medic. 

I love you sweet child. Rest in your spot tonight. There will be plenty more battles to fight tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment