Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Revelation and truth...

 

My prayer:

I have a lot of thoughts running through my head tonight God but I am not sure that any are worth talking about. This new routine gives me a lot of extra time to think...maybe a dangerous thing.

I do find it really interesting to realize that so much of my experience of life is directly related to my choices. Sometimes, choices that I don't even realize I am making. I mean sometimes, I think that something is not an option, for one reason or another, and so I don't choose it. When, in fact, it is an option and when I finally try it, I love it. This is true of little choices and big.

I think I need to spend some time looking at everything I think is not possible or not an option and start challenging that premise. What do you think?

What God Said Tonight:

I think you are on the journey of life and in that journey, there are many paths. The path you are on right now is about seeing those things that have been unseen in your life.

You have asked for revelation and for wisdom, I am giving you those things. Trust your insight. Trust your thoughts. They are coming directly from me as a direct result of your prayer.

Ask and you shall receive is more than just a well used saying. It is truth.

I love you and I will give you the desires of your heart.

1 comment: