Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Turns it for your good...



My prayer:
Thank you God for bringing me through the last two days and healing me! It was a little frightening but I never lost hope, I never lost sight of you. 

That is what it all comes down to. It rains on us all but those of us who have you in our lives are never alone and never without hope. 

What God Said Tonight:
I used this time to accomplish many things in your life. I did not bring it on you. But I used it. 

I used it to keep you home and safe. I used it to give you rest. I used it to reset some things in you. 

I love you and I will always bring you through. I will also always find ways to use your struggle for your good. I will turn all things for your good. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment