Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The still, quiet place...

My prayer:

Today was a good day God. I got a lot accomplished. Thank you for your help in everything. Thank you for the new ministry opportunity too! Very excited that we get to go back and minister there again!


It was a good day God but I am wiped out. So tired I can't keep my eyes open. However, my ears are open and my spirit is open. Let me hear your voice.


What God Said Tonight:

The still, quiet place is my favorite place with you. Away from the commotion of life. Away from the worry. Away from the fear. Just you, me, peace and love. 

 

That is my favorite place. Please don't ever stop coming to the still, quiet place with me. Good night my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment