Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Light and hope...

My prayer:

Awesome God. What a long and crazy day. I am very glad to be here with you, safe and sound, and ending the day on a much better place than where it began. 

God, thank you for always pointing out to me the positive in situations. It sure is a better way to live. I remember when I use to not be able to see and find the positive in situations and I was pretty miserable. Now, even in the rough times, you show me the bright spots and those bright spots bring me through.

Please always show me the bright spots and help me to show them to others.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your bright spot. So, as long as I am in something, as long as I am with you, there will always be a bright spot. 

I love you my little lighthouse. Keep shining my light for those around you. 

It is the light that brings hope. Hope is as important to your survival as air. You cannot live without it. I am your light and I am your hope, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment