Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

He is coming back...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Your favor on me is amazing! Thank you for today. Thank you for new opportunities. Thank you for wonderful people in my life. My brain is about done for after using it so much today. All that is left in there is praise and thanks for you! 

What God Said Tonight:

My time here is not done it is just beginning. We are not just finishing a season but we are starting a whole new adventure. 

I am coming back and I am coming back soon. I will prepare the world for my return. When I come, no man knows the timing, that is true; but, all men will be prepared. All men will be ready, or, at least all will have the opportunity to be ready. 

Be alert. Be ready. Be waiting for me. You will see the heavens open. You will see me coming back. There will be no doubt of who I am or why I am here. We will celebrate together on that day and it will be glorious! 

In the meantime, help me to get my people ready? I will show you how. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment