Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 28, 2014

God's guidance...

My prayer:

Awesome God. So many of us are so often seeking you for guidance. We want you to tell us what to do, where to work, who to marry, etc., etc. But, I think maybe we over think it too much? I think that what I hear from you is that you will guide us always and that you will turn all things to the good of those who love you and are called according to your purpose. If that is true I think that maybe I should spend more time trusting that you have things under control and less time worrying whether I am making the right decisions. Right? 

But even as I say that, I can hear doubt and fear saying, "But what if you get it wrong? What if you mess it all up? Then you are going to suffer. Do you want to suffer? You better make the right choices." 

God, help me to hear your voice over the voices of doubt and fear. Help me to trust more and worry less. Give me the confidence to know that you are guiding me and that with your help, you will lead me where I need to go and turn all things to my good.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I was the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night. Back when I was kept separate from my people because of sin, I had to guide them with obvious and outward manifestations of my power. 

Now, now that you have been redeemed and I am in you and you are in me, I don't have to do that any more. I can guide you from within. I can show you through your thoughts, your heart, your spirit, the choices that will work out best. Listen to me from within you and you will always know the choices to make. 

But, when you miss it,when you don't make the choice that I would have you make, you can still rest. I am still with you. I can still work it all out. Yes, there may be some earthly consequences to deal with but I will be with you even in those things. I will get you through,  and as you said, I will turn things around for your good. 

I am your loving Father and Lord and I will always take care of you. Trust my power and my omnipotence to lead your life. I am God and I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment