Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Giraffe blessing...

My prayer:

Counting my blessings tonight God. You have been very generous to me. 

You have brought amazing people into my life that bless me, add to my life, and make me a better person. You have provided for all of my needs and given me enough so I can help out others who are in need. You have given me strength, joy, purpose and peace. 

Thank you God for a full and fulfilling life.

What God Said Tonight:

I gave the giraffe a long neck so he could eat from the top of the trees and not have to compete with all of the animals who were eating the leaves lower down. That is how I bless my children too. 

I don't bless you all the same. Not because I don't love you all. I love each of my kids more than any of them can imagine. I bless my kids differently so there is room for everyone's blessing. 

If everyone got the same blessing, it would no longer be a blessing, it would be expected, required. But, when you get one blessing and your neighbor gets a different blessing, it remains special, it remains a blessing. 

Trust me to know what will bless you. Not your neighbor, not your brother, but you. I will always give you good gifts, that are meant just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment