Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 7, 2014

A full life...

My prayer:

Wow God. Today sure flew by! It seems like I woke up this morning, blinked, and now I am here with you. Time really is a funny thing. When I am waiting for something, time can seem to drag on forever. When I am busy, it can fly by so fast I have trouble keeping up. I know there have been times when I have prayed for more time and you have given it to me. 

Anyway, just the random wandering thoughts of you daughter on a stormy night. Do you have any random thoughts to share with me tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Not every moment needs to be earth shattering revelation. 

When I was walking on the earth, I had great miracles that I performed, I healed, I taught, I provided. But I also rested. I sat with friends. I enjoyed a meal. Life should be a wonderful mix of work, and rest, peace and striving. A full life has all of those things and more. A full life brings you great joy and fulfillment. 

Don't be afraid to just rest and be. Sometimes, those are the truly great moments that you remember all your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment