Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Get ready to shine...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I am feeling a bit on edge, off center, discombobulated tonight and I am not sure why. Today was not what I was expecting, but it was pretty good. Got to encourage some people, got to get some potentially great news, got everything done at work that needed to get done...all and all, not a bad day. But, something is definitely off tonight and I don't know what it is. 

God, I thank you that you are always in charge and even though I am feeling off, I can know that you still have everything in hand and under control. God, my confidence in you allows me to have peace in any storm, any fire, any trial and any attack. I believe in you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have not left. I have such great plans that are unfolding even as we speak. My time is now. Your time is now. You will see great and mighty things and you will give me the glory. You will do things you cannot imagine. 

My promise on your life has never changed; but, sometimes, with a dream this big, it takes some time to put it into place. 

I have been blocked I have been rerouted. I have been working to get this to you for a long time. But, in the end, we win. Always. In the end, I will see the vision manifest. In the end we will see great and unthought of miracles. 

I have saved you for this time. Get ready to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment