Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Perfect life...

My prayer:

God, I seek you tonight. I come running to your mercy seat. I come with thanksgiving and praise. I come with worship. I come in reverence of who you are but without fear because you have provided me first son access to you. I come, knowing you will receive me. I come humbly, knowing that I come under the authority of Jesus and not because I have any worth myself. 

God, I recognize your holiness and that it is to be revered. I recognize your authority. I recognize your Kingship in my life and in this world. I am grateful that you are fully in charge of my life and I willingly say yes to anything you have for me. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Perfectly positioned. You are completely where you need to be right now. You are in the position and in position for my perfect will in your life. 

I tell you there is nothing better than my perfect will in your life. There is no greater joy than my perfect will in your life. I have determined the purpose and path that is perfectly designed to completely fulfill you and all that you were created to be. 

You never need to worry what  my will is for your life. You don't need to be afraid of what it might be. Just know and trust that it is perfect for you. Who other than your creator could know you well enough to provide a perfect life for you? 

I want you to have everything you  were designed for so that you can be and do all that you were designed for. I don't want you to have the things and the talents I have created for your brother because they would not fit on you. That is why jealousy is so destructive. You start wanting things that even if you had them, would not satisfy because they would not fit you. I love you daughter and I will give you such great gifts that are designed perfectly for you.

Your job has not changed. You are doing a pretty good job so far. Keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment