Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 25, 2013

I just want to love you...


My prayer:

Sweet Father Lord. You are wonderful and I am very grateful for the worship experience of your presence tonight. Thank you for reminding me how precious our time together is. Thank you for letting me feel your presence and your love. There is NOTHING better than your love! 

Your love drowns out every worry, every fear, every sickness, every rotten thing in this world. Your love overpowers and smashes each and every one. I barely remember life before I knew  your love. I just remember it as dark and meaningless. 

God, I hope at some point today I was a blessing to you. 

What God Said Tonight:

Tonight was wonderful because there was nothing between you and me. No sin to separate you, no worry to distract you. Your mind was clear and ready to receive what I wanted to show you. 

I really just want to love you. That is the thing. Everything I do and everything I am just wants to love you. People over the years have confused it with so many other things, so many rules, but the truth is, I just want to love you. 

Forget everything once and awhile and just let me love you. My love will heal and restore you like nothing else. Sweet dreams my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment