Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 17, 2013

God's broken heart...


My prayer:

Amazing and wonderful God! Thank you for your miracle healing today. Thank you for all of the things you fixed. Thank you for every answered prayer! I have definitely been complacent and taking you for granted lately and I am sorry. I apologize for being self centered and distracted and failing to remember all of the good you have done and all that you continue to do every day. I love you God and I am SO GRATEFUL that I get to live life with you!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Thousands, millions, billions, trillions...more people than you can imagine. Everyday, there are so many people who need. So many people who need me to survive. I wish more of them realized it. I wish more of them could see that I am right here for them. 

It is the one thing that breaks my heart, to see my children choosing to live a life with satan instead of with me. It breaks my heart to see them hurt, abused, deceived.

I will always give them a choice. Every second of their life they will have a choice. I want more of them to choose life, to choose me. I need you to be out there on the front lines telling them about me. Don't forget. Don't forget to tell them of the glory of a life with me. Don't leave it up to the TV or to Pastors and teachers. I need you to tell them. I need you to tell the people in your life, the ones around you, just what it is like. Let them see me in your life. Don't hide me. 

I love you daughter, help spread my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment