My prayer:
All powerful, all knowing, the origin of love, you are amazing God.
My mind is spinning a bit tonight. Worries for tomorrow, Worry over failing. And yet every thought that comes up, there is your voice asking why I am worried. How many times have you pulled me through much harder things than this.
Whether I succeed or fail tomorrow, you are still with me and you will bring me through it. Help me God to hang on to that truth, tonight and always.
What God Said Tonight:
I have seen you in the glory and I have seen you in the pit. My love for you doesn't change. My view of you doesn't change.
I love you my daughter, not because of what you do, whether you succeed or fail. I love you because of who you are. You are my child and if I knew nothing more about you than that, I would love you. But I do know more. I know every cell in your body, every thought in your mind, and every emotion in your heart. And knowing all of that, I love you even more.
My love for you does not waver and does not change. It is forever.
And that love, that constant and never changing love, is all that matters. You do not need to seek approval and favor from any other source. I have everything you need and it is all yours.
I love you so much my child. Go and walk in the confidence that I am with you, no matter what and that I love you, no matter what.

No comments:
Post a Comment