Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Let God...

 


My prayer:

What a beautiful day Lord. Thank you for your presence and your peace. Thank you for making things wonderful and beautiful, even when there are things that are not going right. Today was a great example of how life might be messy but with your presence, everything is wonderful and everything is filled with joy. I love you so much and I love your presence. There is nothing like it. 

I pray that that strong presence and my awareness of it continue with me into this week. I pray that I don't lose focus on your majesty, glory, power, and love. I am yours God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

The joy of the Lord is your strength. My joy brings you strength. My love brings you comfort, my sacrifice brings you salvation. 

I have created these things to bring to you the life that I planned for you from the time before time. I love you and in that love I want you to have every last thing you need as you grow into an eternity with me. 

This life can be lived in the perfect joy and peace that I have for you. It can be challenging to hang onto it in the midst of everything this world throws at you. My compassion understands that struggle. But my power, my peace and my love is greater than anything that is thrown in your direction. 

Let me be your shield against the world. Let me be your strength. I will not let you down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment