Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Focus on God...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I am trusting in you and in your will with everything that I have. The words, tomorrow is not promised, are more true now than they have ever been in my life. And yet, you have never let me down. You have always brought me through and blessed me. I know you will again. My only prayer is that your will is done, it is accomplished, in its fullness. Thank you for being all knowing, all loving and all powerful God. You are my everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Focus on my voice. Focus on my will. Focus on my love. Nothing else matters. Everything else will fall into place. 

Look on me. Lock on to me and what you know of me I will take care of the rest. 

When you worry, look to me. When you doubt, look to me. When you are confident, even then, look to me. 

I am your strong tower and your lighthouse in the storm. I will guide you through this and every storm in your life. I love you more than you can know. Now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment