Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Next level...

 


My prayer:

Awesome healer. I find myself back in the same challenge, the same struggle, again. And again, I have no answers. What is this? Why does the pain keep returning? What should I do, not do? All I know to do is to leave it in your hands and listen for your voice. I pray for your help Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

Is this the same? Is this the same struggle and the same challenge or is this actually the next level and the next step in this journey that I have set for you. I hate that you are in pain but I do love that this has taught you the ultimate reflex that will protect and serve you in every situation. 

When this hits, you turn to me. You still try to figure it out but you first turn to me. It was not so long ago that you spent hours, days, weeks, months trying to figure it out and when all else failed you came to me. That has reversed and now, you first come to me. 

That is good. That is progress. That shows that we are not back where we began but we are at a new level and the knowledge and wisdom for this step are yet to be discovered. 

I love you my child, now and forever. Do not give up or give in. We will make it through together.

No comments:

Post a Comment