Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Building with my Father...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Happy Father's Day!!! To the one and only Holy Father of all mankind and to my Lord and Father, thank you for all that you do for me and with me. Thank you for your protection, your wisdom, your direction, your healing and your salvation. Thank you for choosing me and for loving me. You are everything to me Father and I love you more than I can express.

What God Said Tonight:

We are building a new life and a new world together my child. There is so much more to do and to see. We have only just begun. Let us walk into this future hand in hand and I will show you such great things. 

A well constructed building can last for centuries and beyond. A building constructed by me can last forever. Let's build the best world possible that will last for eternity. 

I love you my child and I am with you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment