Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Restoration or brand new?

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father, thank you for the time to rest today. 

I pray God that your will is done in all things. I pray that your perfect will is accomplished today and forever. I pray that anything that is not within your will, not in alignment with your will, that it is stopped and not allowed to be, any more. I pray your will for my life, my family, my home, my town, my state, my country, my world and everything beyond this world. I pray your will is done. 

As a disciple of Christ, I pray. Thank you Lord

What God Said Tonight:

The place that use to be green and lush is now brown and barren. There are the remnants of the old grass, but there is nothing truly left of it. It is not even a shadow of what it was before. 

I am the God of restoration and I can restore this for you if you want it. Or, I can keep us moving forward to the new earth and the new heaven where so many things that worry you now don't even exist there. 

I have gone to prepare you a place and it is nearly ready, but not quite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment