Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Hindsight...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for the rest this weekend Lord. I guess I must have needed it. You know what tomorrow will bring much more than I do. I pray for your will to be acdomplished, on earth as it is in heaven. I pray for your perfect will in my life. I choose you, today and every day Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

The challenge of today and of tomorrow seems overwhelming It seems like more than you can face. But it is no more overwhelming that the challenge of yesterday that we faced and conquered and in hindsight, seems like nothing. 

This challenge, in hindsight, will look like nothing too. It seems hard, because it has been around for so long but that only means we are that much closer to your victory. Do not lose hope. Do not lose faith. I will see you through this, as I have every other challenge. 

I love you and I have a plan on your life that has not been moved or forgotten. I love you my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment