Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 9, 2017

True love...


My prayer:

I love seeing your kids loving on each other God. We are not very good at it and sometimes we forget to do it at all but other times, we get it right and I get to see somebody just love on a brother or sister for no reason, just because they are there. 

Please keep teaching us how to do this better.

What God Said Tonight:

Teaching you to love better is not actually what you need. The barriers to love in your life are more complicated than you realize. 

You know how to love. The challenge is to react in love. Given time, it will be as natural as breathing. Right now, it feels strange because you have been shown twisted versions of love. 

True love, my love will never die. no matter what you do to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment