Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 22, 2017

Let God in...


My prayer:

There are times when I need you God and then there are times that I just want you in my life. I don't know which is better. Needing you is more intense but wanting you seems better somehow. Like the difference between a friend who needs you vs. one that chooses you.

I don't know where I am going with this. Would you rather be needed or wanted? Which shows greater faith and love?

What God Said Tonight:

Away from your hand and into my will. There is no one right way to love me. 

There are those who know me and love me. There are those who want to know me and love me. I value both equally. 

Your need for me is something you were born with. Your want of me comes from your heart. 

I really don't care why you let me in your life, need, want, or confusion. All I care about is that you do let me in your life. All healing, all change, all love, comes from you letting me in to you. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment