Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 10, 2017

The time has come...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray, as we head into this week, that you show me opportunities to be a blessing. I pray that you show me opportunities to live out your purpose here on earth. I pray for meaning, love, joy, and peace everywhere I go.

What God Said Tonight:

The simpleness of your heart is a joy to mine. A great deal more is in your future. I have such joy that you cannot contain I have such blessing that it overflows. I have more than you need and more than you can imagine and I will see you blessed,  I will see you blessed. 

The time is come when the fear shall run. The joy shall fill the heavens. I see your love and it won't be long, We will ride the wind together.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that!!! The last part is so beautiful... like the lyrics to a song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very perceptive! When He gave it to me, he sang it with music I just did not know how to post it without singing it myself and no one wants to hear me sing!

      Delete