Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 28, 2017

Wholeness...


My prayer:

What a WEEK God! We had joy, peace, fun, beauty, insight, intense pain, surgery, and miracles! Who ever said that living a life for God was boring? I need to talk to them and explain a thing or two! :)

Thank you for everything this week God. I pray for your continued guidance and healing. I pray for  your strength in me. 

Thank you for being my God and for loving me.

What God Said Tonight:

I believe I mentioned that you would gain great insight this week. I know it was dramatic but it was time to make some big leaps forward. 

Your trust and attention in this time was just what we needed. Rest and see your wholeness rise up in me. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment